Tuesday, May 25, 2010

You may have read the blog entry about Tommy's birthday here. If so, you know he received a new potty chair as a gift. The goal being to keep the old potty chair in the car and have a new potty chair to keep inside the house on a permanent basis.

If you read TM's review of the potty chair, you will know that she wasn't too impressed with it. As a matter of fact, she returned it to Target over the weekend for a full refund. Returning it was simple. Target didn't seem to mind at all.

In the end, it just wasn't usable. It will be replaced with this model
as soon as anyone in the household makes an order from Amazon. After it has been thoroughly tested you will find a review right here. Stayed tuned.

3 comments:

  1. We have the little potty and I like it. I like their bigger potty chair for older ones too. We're potty training this week here, using one cheap pot that I don't like and the baby bjorn 'big' potty for Sam because it works with the boy parts better. Glad to see you posting more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments! I'm going to post some pics comparing the Little Potty to the Bebe Jou. I was surprised at how different they are, I mean, piece of molded plastic, right? I appreciate your insight into the differences between boys and girls using potty chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave up on the cheap potty and now we have the 'BBLP' out and the bigger one, and someone just has to crouch down and use the little one if they both have to go at the same time :) Using your amazon link ;)

    ReplyDelete